Fast forward your degree online with
summer general education courses!
Enjoy the flexibility and accessibility of online education while keeping up with professional and social commitments this summer. Shorter University has a reputation for delivering a high-quality education at an affordable price. It has 137 years of academic excellence and skilled instructors with professional experience
Enroll in summer general education courses now
and accelerate your degree!
CLASSES START MAY 6th AND ON JUNE 24th!
Summer general education courses include:
- ART 2010 ONLH – ART, CULTURE, & VALUES
- COM 1010 ONLH – ORAL COMMUNICATION
- ENG 1010 ONLH – ENGLISH COMPOSITION I
- ENG 1020 ONLH – ENGLISH COMPOSITION II
- ENG 2115 ONLH – INTRO TO LITERATURE: AMERICAN II
- HIS 1020 ONLH – MODERN CIVILIZATION SINCE 1648
- HIS 2050 ONLH – AMERICAN CIVILIZATION I
- HIS 2060 ONLH – AMERICAN CIVILIZATION II
- MAT 1110 ONLH – COLLEGE ALGEBRA
- MAT 1060 ONLH – MATH FOR LIBERAL ARTS
- THE 2250 ONLH – THEATRE APPLICATION
Shorter University will also be offering online courses in Accounting, Business, Criminal Justice, Management, Marketing, Politics, Psychology, Religion, Sociology, and Sports Management.
For a complete listing of Shorter’s Online Summer General Education courses, click HERE.